Thursday, June 12, 2014

2 Chronicles 14:11

I made visuals for 2 Chronicles 14:11 to help my girls learn the verse.  To make this, I used free coloring pages that I found online for the background pictures.  I used these websites:

http://www.supercoloring.com/
http://printablecolouringpages.co.uk/
www.thekidzpage.com
www.coloring.ws

When I found a picture I liked, I then used Scrapbook Max to make the visuals.  This is a program that I bought for homeschool projects several years ago, and we have enjoyed it since then.  I'm sure you could use a different program or just print the pictures and write the verse on by hand.



So after I printed these pages up, I cut them out and, of course, covered them with contact paper.  (I should own stock in their company!)  Now we can practice arranging them in the right order, or taking them away as we say the verse (first time-all of them are showing, turn one over with each recitation and see if you can remember it).  

No comments:

Post a Comment