Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Our "Big Fish"

Here is a picture of the fish I made for Bible Bee this summer.  It is made from a big piece of cardboard I had in the basement.  I drew the fish and cut it out with a utility knife.  Then I just drew the face and scales on and then numbered each scale.  I ended up with 173 scales.

I took this picture on Monday after we finished our first day's lesson and verse writing.  The plan is to color a scale for each day's lesson completed, each verse written, and each verse quoted.  When the whole fish is colored in, we get to have an ice cream sundae party!  I'll try to post a picture of our progress each weekend.

Are you doing a special motivational activity to mark your progress in Bible Bee this summer?  I would love to hear about it!  Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment