Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Some verses visualized

I meant to get more ideas for reviewing verses on here, but unfortunately I haven't been able to post for a while.  Anyhow, I'm back and focusing on Bible Bee verses today.  I went on my Scrapbook Max program and worked up a couple of verses that we need to work on.  Here are the results.
1 Peter 2:1-3

For this verse, I gave a few whole words for clues throughout the verse.  For the rest of the words, I only included the first letter.  I did leave all the punctuation in, because it helps me to know where we are if I see a comma or period in the verse. 

Luke 24:46-47
This time, I decided to delete every other word.  It isn't really challenging to fill in half the words, but it does make you think about what the verse says and hopefully what it means.  

On the Bible study front, Charity and Melody are on Week 7, Day 2--right where they should be.  Grace is on Week 6, Day 5--just two days behind.  Grace is not behind through any fault of her own.  I have to help her look up verses and read with her, and it is my fault that she is not caught up.  I haven't sat down with her and worked on it like I should have a couple days last week.  For their handwriting, they are all ahead of where they are supposed to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment